|Tour Code||ET01 (Only for groups)|
|Duration||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Total riding distance||600 KM|
|Pick up / Drop||New Delhi|
This is a perfect tour package who have very less time but want to explore the maximum of the Ladakh. Ladakh is an Himalayan state in northern India. This is a perfect short motorcycle tour with long thrill. This trip offers you opportunity to ride on the highest motorable pass of the world and the world famous scenic Pangong tso. Sand dunes of the Nubra valley provide you great experience of high altitude cold desert. A perfect 1 week ride to explore the trans-Himalayan region. We call it the Golden Triangle Tour of the Himalayas. Discover Leh – Ladakh in just 6 days.
Availability: April to October
Highlights of the trip
- Ride through the Khardungla Pass at 5360 meters. Highest motorable pass of the world.
- Changla Pass another high mountain pass.
- Pangong Lake – world famous mesmerizing Lake.
- Amazing Sand Dunes of Nubra valley. Double humped camel ride.
- A ride along with and in the Shyok River.
- Experience the Magnetic Hill & visit to the old Alchi monastery.
About the Ladakh circuit
This circuit is a perfect route to explore the top rated Himalayan destinations in very less time. This is a perfect fly & ride package. Extreme Tours call it the Golden triangle tour of the Ladakh. This is exclusive tour package.
Itinerary for Short Ladakh Motorcycle tour
Day by day Itinerary for this motorcycle trip.
Day 1: New Delhi to Leh (by air)
You will meet us outside the International Airport Terminal 3 of New Delhi on a given time. From here we will fly to Leh in Ladakh valley situated at the height of 3500 mtrs deep into Himalaya’s. You will be transferred to your hotel rooms, where you will be advised to take rest and acclimatize to the high altitude. You may feel slightly dizziness due to lack of oxygen or AMS (acute mountain sickness), but it going to be be alright by tomorrow morning. If you feel okay, go on for short walk and local sightseeing. It is advised to take the proper rest as you are directly landed at a height of 3400 meters from the sea level. Keep yourself hydrated and rest for the whole day.
Day 2: Leh – Lamayuru – Leh
Today take it as a test ride and cruise along with the Indus river. Kargil Leh is also known as the Route 66 of India. Today we will only go up to the Lamayuru. Best attractions on the way are Magnetic Hill, Alchi monastery, Nimu, Moonscapes and Lamayuru monastery. As it is a straight route so we will get back to the Leh up to the evening. In the evening you may explore other local attractions like Shanti Stupa, Leh Fort etc. You may also visit to the local market.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass
Get ready to ride to the Kharungla Pass which is claimed to be highest motorable pass of the world. It has an altitude of 5300 meters connecting Leh valley to the Nubra valley. Today your stay will be at the Hunder village. Which is near to the sand dunes area. It will be test of your riding skill and a steep step forward to mountain drive experience. After a brief stop at Khardung La top we ride further towards Hunder situated in Nubra Valley. Hunder is 30 km from the Khalsar which is the junction of two roads one leads to panamik and second to Diskit. Diskit is comparatively small then Leh but it is a major town of the Nubra valley which have modern facilities. Go for local sightseeing and a camel ride in sand dunes.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Today our destination will be Pangong Lake or also known as Pangong Tso. It is a high altitude brackish lake changes color according to daytime. On the route you’ll encounter the ancient Himalayas and its Raw Beauty. The Road to Pangong lake is quite dusty and Unpaved, but the sheer glaze and the beauty of lake worth it. Pangong Lake is a world famous scenic lake. The lake also lies on border of India and China makes it an high security area. We will take the less traveled but shortest route via shyok village to reach to the Pangong. It is a great experience of your lifetime spending a night near a high altitude lake.
Day 5: Pangong to Leh
To reach back to Leh, we ride through a different route today. It go through the mighty Chang La pass. It is also third highest motorable pass of the world. This route merge into Leh manali Highway near Hemis monastery. Take the dinner and pack you bags before sleep. Flight to New Delhi will be in the early morning.
Day 6: Leh to New Delhi (by air)
We will drop you to the airport in the morning. Say good bye to Ladakh and reach New Delhi airport to catch your flight to your home.
- Royal Enfield 500 or Himalayan 411 Motorcycle hire.
- Fuel for the entire trip.
- Twin Sharing Accommodation.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- First Aid & Oxygen cylinder.
- All permits and toll fees.
- Domestic Air fare from Leh to Delhi and Delhi to Leh.
- Support & luggage vehicle with mechanic.
- Tour Leader & Local guide
- International flights.
- Any personal expense.
- Motorcycle accidental damage expenses.
- Any extra meal other then mentioned.
- Single supplement (if applicable).
How to Book
To book just send us a mail at email@example.com with your details.
- You can pre-book a tour if there is more then 6 months remains in the tour departure without paying anything.
- You have to pay 25% booking amount when it remains 6 months in the tour departure.
- Deposit 100% of tour package amount prior to the 60 days of tour departure.
Refund & cancellation
- Up to 60 days or more before the tour departure; Refund 100% of the paid amount.
- Between 30 days to 59 days before the tour departure; Refund 50% of the paid amount.
- 29 days or less before the tour departure; No refunds.