|Duration||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Total riding distance||600 KM|
|Pick up / Drop||New Delhi|
|Book this tour|
This is a perfect tour who have very less time but want to explore the best Himalayan destinations. This tour give an opportunity to ride on the highest motorable pass of the world and the world famous Pangong tso. Sand dunes of the Nubra valley provide you great experience of high altitude cold desert. This is a perfect 1 week riding tour to explore the Ladakh.
Availability: April to October
Highlights of the trip
- Ride through the Khardungla Pass at 5360 meters. Highest motorable pass of the world.
- Changla Pass another high mountain pass.
- Pangong Lake - world famous mesmerizing Lake.
- Sand Dunes of Nubra valley. Double humped camel ride.
- A ride along with and in the Shyok River.
- Magnetic Hill & Alchi monastery.
Itinerary - Leh Pangong Nubra Circuit
Day by day Itinerary for this motorcycle trip
Day 1: New Delhi to Leh (by air)
Reach Leh via flight in the morning. Utilize the whole day for the acclimatization. It is advised to take the proper rest as you are directly landed at a height of 3400 meters from the sea level. Keep yourself hydrated and rest for the whole day.
Day 2: Leh - Lamayuru - Leh
Today take it as a test ride and cruise along with the Indus river. Kargil Leh is also known as the Route 66 of India. Today we will only go up to the Lamayuru. Best attractions on the way are Magnetic Hill, Alchi monastery, Moonscapes and Lamayuru monastery. As it is a straight route so we will get back to the Leh up to the evening. In the evening you may explore other local attractions like Shanti Stupa, Leh Fort etc. You may also visit to the local market.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley
Get ready to ride to the highest motorable pass today. Khardung La pass having altitude of 5300 meters connects Leh valley to the Nubra valley. Today your stay will be at the Hunder village. Which is near to the sand dunes area.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
Today our destination will be Pangong Lake or also known as Pangong Tso. We will take the less traveled but shortest route via shyok village to reach to the Pangong. It is a great experience of your lifetime spending a night near a high altitude lake.
Day 5: Pangong to Leh
To reach back to Leh, we ride through a different route today. It go through the mighty Chang La pass. It is also third highest motorable pass of the world. This route merge into Leh manali Highway near Hemis monastery. Take the dinner and pack you bags before sleep. Flight to New Delhi will be in the early morning.
Day 6: Leh to New Delhi (by air)
We will drop you to the airport in the morning. Say good bye to Ladakh and reach New Delhi airport to catch your flight to your home.
How to Book
To book just send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
- You can pre-book a tour if there is more then 6 months remains in the tour departure without paying anything.
- You have to pay 25% booking amount when it remains 6 months in the tour departure.
- Deposit 100% of tour package amount prior to the 60 days of tour departure.
Refund & cancellation
- Up to 60 days or more before the tour departure; Refund 100% of the paid amount.
- Between 30 days to 59 days before the tour departure; Refund 50% of the paid amount.
- 29 days or less before the tour departure; No refunds.